Smile Makeover Contest
As you can see, we have completed quite a bit of work on Grant! We still have some more work to go but wanted to show some of the progress we have made thus far.
We have already extracted several teeth and have had our lab make him temporary partials. We have also resored several of his teeth with composite fillings. The difference in his confidence already has been truly amazing! He is such a great, funny kid and we are so happy to help him! We still have a lot of work left... Several fillings, Rct, crowns, cleaning and permanent partials. But, he is well on his way to having a smile he will proudly show off to his friends and family
Stay tuned for more progress pictures and updates!
Our Smile Makeover Winner and his entry:
My adopted son Grant is in desperate need of a smile makeover.
His biological mother was an alcoholic, smoked crack and numerous other drugs. Unfortunately, she was unable to stay sober and clean during her pregnancy. We believe this has had a drastic impact on his dental condition, compounded by a family history of brittle teeth. His biological mother passed away and tragically my husband, his adopted father, also passed away many years ago.
After being a stay at home mom, I was forced to go to work just to maintain our home and feed Grant and his sister. I became an independent provider for the disabled; therefore, I do not have enough money left over for anything outside of our household expenses. Because I am a 62 year old self-employed independent provider, I do not have insurance available to me our my children.
Grants dental status has greatly deteriorated over the last few years, including an ongoing and extremely painful infection, and numerous broken teeth. He is in desperate need of dental work that I cannot afford now or in the future. I feel it is important to note, the deterioration is not due to a past or present drug use. He has refrained from following in his biological mother’s path. He is a good kid with a desire to succeed.
Though no one has said so, I am certain that his dental appearance has played an enormous role in employers reluctance to hire him for public or company positions. Grant is very self-conscious about his teeth! He doesn’t smile and people make fun of him often. He is very isolated and stays in his room most of the time in constant pain.
Though his case may require you to utilize all of your skills and training, the rewards will be immeasurable to Grant and his future. I believe the smile makeover could do more than just change Grant’s life; it would eliminate his constant pain from infections and health risks. It would open his world to employment opportunities and friendships and restore his damaged self-esteem.
Thank you for considering my son for this Amazing Opportunity!
Are you or someone you know in need of a smile makeover? We want to help you smile again! Enter for a chance to win the smile you’ve always dreamt about. See our official rules and submit an entry for you chance to win a FREE smile makeover from Dr. Mounir.
1. The Womack Dental Smile Makeover Contest runs from April 22, 2013 to May 24, 2013. To enter, please submit your name, address, telephone number, email address, a current close-up photo of your smile along with a an essay explaining why you are in need of a smile makeover. If you are submitting an essay for a loved one, please make sure you have their personal information included and their permission to submit an entry into this contest.
2. Please send all entries to: email@example.com or mail to Womack Dental 3300 Kemp Rd. Beavercreek, Ohio 45431. One entry per person please. Each entry must be complete in order to be considered. All material submitted will become property of Womack Dental and may be published for promotional use. No personal information will ever be used (last name, contact information, etc.). Please remember to attach or send your close-up photo.
3. On or around May 24th 2013, two finalists will be chosen to meet with Dr. Mounir for an exam. At this time, she will verify eligibility to receive a smile makeover. One winner will be chosen to receive a smile makeover.
4. Prize: One winner will receive a complimentary smile makeover from Womack Dental. There is no cash value to the prize.
5. If chosen, the winner must be available for several days and/or appointments for the smile makeover process. The chosen winner must have a flexible schedule when it comes to appointment dates and times. The chosen winner must make all appointments that are scheduled.
6. All entries become property of Womack Dental. Nothing that is entered will be returned. By entering this contest, entrants agree that all parts of their entry may be published ( excluding personal information). Winner must consent that all parts of their submission including before and after photos may be used for promotional use without compensation.
7. With entrants permission, you may submit an entry for a friend or family member. Please include both your contact information and the entrant’s contact information with your submission.
Any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-306-1710.